Cal Rei Saddle Cloths are composed by 2 layers of 3D Spacer fabric. These layers, made of an open structure, with 100% ventilation/breathing ability are specially designed to offer to the horse the maximum comfort; The inner layer is softer than the outer layer and also has smaller holes or pores, to avoid the horse´s hair penetration, meanwhile the outer layer has larger pores, being very tough and resistant and having excellent respiratory and hygienic qualities.
We usually ship with USPS Priority or UPS ground as they are the most efficient and convenient. Overnight shipping is available from Monday to Friday.
Special Orders will ship as soon as they arrive in the USA. Please consider that most of our products are produced in Italy and Spain and require the necessary time to be produced and shipped.
- We want our customers to be satisfied with their purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product that you have received, you may return it within 15 days from the date of delivery for a full refund. (This applies only to full price items. See below for items purchased on sale)
- You may also exchange your items with anything else that we currently have in stock. If there is any difference in price, it will be calculated and charged/refunded to your card.
- You may also keep a store credit for future purchases.
- In the case of a return, the customer is responsible to return the item at its own expense and only in the following conditions: unused, unwashed and in its original packaging including all labels.
- Special Orders items can only be exchanged. No refunds can be issued for special orders.
- It is not possible to cancel Special Orders because the manufacturer receives the orders on the same day and generally adds the items to the production cue on the same day.
- All items purchased on SALE or CLEARANCE can only be exchanged with items currently in stock. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to help you with your exchange process. No refunds can be issued for items sold on sale or clearance.
For exchanges, customer is responsible for shipping costs.